Friday, October 17, 2014

ConnDOT eAlert: Construction News from the Connecticut Department of Transportation

MOTORIST ADVISORY - Expect Traffic Impacts Beginning Friday Night, October 17 Through the Morning of Monday, October 20, 2014 on the I-91 Southbound off-ramp to I-95 Southbound and the Route 34 Eastbound on-ramp to I-95 Southbound

The Connecticut Department of Transportation is announcing that construction activities related to traffic shifts on the I-91 Southbound off-ramp to I-95 Southbound and the Route 34 Eastbound on-ramp to I-95 Southbound, are expected to cause delays throughout the I-95 New Haven Corridor the weekend of Friday, October 17 through the morning of Monday, October 20, 2014. Please plan ahead and consider alternate routes to get to your destination.

For more information, please visit the ConnDOT website: http://www.ct.gov/dot/cwp/view.asp?a=2135&Q=554868

No comments:

Post a Comment