Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ConnDOT eAlert: Construction News from the Connecticut Department of Transportation

Expect Significant Delays the Weekend of Thursday, July 14 through Saturday, July 16, 2016 as I-95 NB Traffic is Shifted onto the New Bridge over Water Street. The I-95 NB Off-Ramp to I-91 NB (Exit 48) will become a Right Hand Exit

The Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) is announcing that activities relating to the relocation of I-95 Northbound lanes to the new bridge over Water Street in New Haven are expected to cause delays throughout the I-95 New Haven Corridor during the weekend of Thursday, July 14 through Saturday, July 16, 2016. Please plan ahead and consider alternate routes to get to your destination.

For more information, please visit the ConnDOT website: http://www.ct.gov/dot/cwp/view.asp?a=2135&Q=582464

No comments:

Post a Comment